piggies r scare of big man!

onion juice brok into house again to atack my wifu, mais i beat him wif my bible and he ran away screching like a rat. i had to hit his knee bc hes too tall.

my piggie saw and was like

RHEEEEE
and hid like a little baby. i would hoide if i didnt know onoin joops weakness


i cant say or else she will try n kill me again

do not go to https://thasabunchanonsense.blogspot.com bc her blog is pretty spook

my wif has ptsd bc of her :(

my guineps are hangin out outside alot now, not very scare until i try to touch. c'etait scary wehn they were not come out

they do wierd thing to each overr but i am ignor

anyway, more pic today!

make sure to check

em

out


ok so

le satanic aminal bully omion jucey is probapy making new post today. DONT LISTEN! he idea big bad and he is not a nice person

he want to summon satan bc he is lonely and wants a fren

i tried to be his friend, but he killed my dog so nnow he is my biggest emeny.

my wif janet and me hav to run away alot so he canot find me

he want to eat my eyeballs so i have 2 wear 2 eyepacets












Comments

  1. aw cute

    have you tried holy water with the onion juice man

    is your wifu ok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment